Please read this entire page if your child is participating this season.
Registration is full.
If you are borrowing equipment, we will be collecting a $150 deposit check made payable to Anoka Area Hockey Association (or AAHA). This check will NOT be cashed if you return the equipment to us at the end of the season.
Age: Typically 3 -6 Years old
* 1st time skaters or just learning how to skate
* Girls & Boys to try hockey without full time commitment
* Emphasis on Fun & Basic Skating Instruction
Dates and Time for 2022/2023: Saturday mornings
9:20 a.m. (ages 3-4)
10:30 a.m. (ages 5 and up) **times subject to change, but will remain in the morning
* Equipment will be provided
* Parents must provide skates (parents must provide a hockey stick as well, if your child chooses to use one. Sticks are optional and not needed for skaters who use a walker to aid in skating)
* Mini Cyclone Jersey provided
* Click Registration Link on top of page.
* Write a deposit check for the equipment used from AAHA $150 if needed at gear pick up (times to be announced)
Unlike most hockey programs this one has no fundraiser commitment, no USA hockey fees, or Parent volunteer hours
Parents and new skaters welcome to the Anoka Hockey Mini Cyclone Program. Before we start the program, we just want to pass along some tips so your child can have a very enjoyable experience. Equipment and skates are the basic components to becoming a hockey player and correct size and comfort are a must. Below are some helpful tips.
Parents: We typically do not need parent coaches on the ice for our Mini-Cyclones sessions, but if you are interested in being on the ice, you MUST have permission from Coach Rob in advance. Helmets and skates are required for anyone stepping on the ice.